All aspects of starting a new Montessori school
This course covers all aspects of starting a new school including: licensing requirements, legal structure, budget & financial, accreditation, and the responsibilities of the school administrator, and the parent-school partnership.
Schedule: Montessori Administration
- April 21, 2018
Assessment: Montessori Administration
The student must satisfactorily complete written and practical evaluations for both academic and practicum phases as well as complete all in-class assignments and classroom manuals as directed.
Readings: Montessori Administration
- The Absorbent Mind, Maria Montessori
- Maria Montessori: Her Life & Work, E.M. Standing
- Oneness to Separateness, Louise Kaplan
- Understanding the Human Being, Silvana Montanaro
- Your Self Confident Baby, Magda Gerba
- Shining Through, Sonnie McFarland