Developmentally appropriate art practices with Infant and Toddler children. Th
Montessori Infant & Toddler Art
This course introduces the students to the beneficial aspects of healing touch, includes demonstration and practice. Students will cover an array of therapeutic oils and their benefits for mood, sensory stimulation, and health.
Schedule: Montessori Infant & Toddler Art
- November 4, 2017
Assessment: Montessori Infant & Toddler Art
The student must satisfactorily complete written and practical evaluations for both academic and practicum phases as well as complete all in-class assignments and classroom manuals as directed.
Readings: Montessori Infant & Toddler Art
- The Absorbent Mind, Maria Montessori
- Maria Montessori: Her Life & Work, E.M. Standing
- Oneness to Separateness, Louise Kaplan
- Understanding the Human Being, Silvana Montanaro
- Your Self Confident Baby, Magda Gerba
- Shining Through, Sonnie McFarland