Philosophy & rational, receptive & expressive language experience
Montessori Infant & Toddler Language
Philosophy & rational, receptive & expressive language experience, visual & auditory perceptual experiences, vocabulary development & enrichment, basic materials: Infant & Toddler language sequence, demonstration of materials, lecture & practice, elements of Early Literacy.
Schedule: Montessori Infant & Toddler Language
- June 29 & June 30, 2017
Assessment: Montessori Infant & Toddler Language
The student must satisfactorily complete written and practical evaluations for both academic and practicum phases as well as complete all in-class assignments and classroom manuals as directed.
Readings: Montessori Infant & Toddler Language
- The Absorbent Mind, Maria Montessori
- Maria Montessori: Her Life & Work, E.M. Standing
- Oneness to Separateness, Louise Kaplan
- Understanding the Human Being, Silvana Montanaro
- Your Self Confident Baby, Magda Gerba
- Shining Through, Sonnie McFarland