Political & Physical Geography and Course Design
This course will cover political geography, physical geography including landforms and classified nomenclature, weather, and planet and space. The course also covers theories of curriculum development and reconfiguration of current learning materials.
July 18th – July 24th, 2017
The student must satisfactorily complete written and practical evaluations for both academic and practicum phases as well as complete all in-class assignments and classroom manuals.
- Montessori Today by Paula Polk Lillard
- From Childhood to Adolescence by Dr. Maria Montessori
- To Educate the Human Potential by Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Formation of Man by Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Advanced Montessori Method 1 by Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Advanced Montessori Method 2 by Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Montessori Controversy by Dr. John Chattin-McNichols
- The TAO of Montessori by Catherine McTamaney
- Children of the Universe by Michael and D’Neil Duffy
- Montessori Matters Manual
- Montessori Matters Language Manual